Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Touching base

I feel like I have been playing a game of tag all day. We are about to embark on our first family vacation and are super excited and tense! So all day we have ran between the bedrooms, paid attention to our son who is not quite fourteen pounds and requires 200 items for the trip to hopefully run smoothly. My hubby and I would meet in one room migrate to another and return to the meeting spot as home base. We planned, designed, ran around, and then re-packed a million different things! WOWSERS. Still so much to do but the food victory is not stuffing my face at every pass to the kitchen and that our snacks for the car trip are about half the stash we usually bring (maybe it is due to lack of space :) May your Fully Understanding Life by Living Journey include challenges to prove how far you have really grown. May you also open up to new possibilities not even a thought previously. 'Til we meet again. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment