Monday, April 4, 2011

Short and sweet

Down the road I trudge. . . *trudge trudge trudge* Sometimes the weight doesn't feel like it will budge! But daily I continue to gather my things and for at least fifteen minutes I let my sweat cling. I focus on food; and eat for nutrition and not just for my mood. Though I still crave something sweet I remind myself that a snack is different from a treat. Oh I look forward to the day when I feel strong; and not so often in the wrong. But I take my baby steps, one foot in front of the other foot. Letting the bad habits fade and the good habits take root. This journey is day by day. And I must say, I continue to strive towards my goal because its worth the world to be HealthFULLy whole! 'Til we meet again. . . And try to change my life

No comments:

Post a Comment