Thursday, October 29, 2009

Restin' a Spell. . .

So this HealthFULL Journey isn't the racing route I was hoping for but much more a scenic route with a lot of twists. I am sick, but not really. I don't "feel" sick, but I sound horrible. No fever, but definitely feel run down. Coughing, but only for a second. Slight headache and a little bit ditsy or "slow" to react physically or mentally. Right now feeling like this I don't think exercise should be a HIGH priority. But hopefully, fingers crossed that my energy will return quickly. And that I will get over this "bug". We did enjoy a little fresh air with our puppy this evening. She was so ECSTATIC!!! It has been quite a rainy week which I don't want to "accuse" but may have some impact on the way I have been feeling. With all the rain and not feeling a hundred percent we just haven't been on top of our game. But we are only on rain delay as baseball would say and still plan to finish every inning. So I am resting up as I plan to hit the GRAND SLAM as soon as I can! May your HealthFULL journey lead you to those moments you need rest and can appreciate those energetic days all the more. 'Til we meet again. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment