Saturday, February 6, 2010

Overwhelmed?!?!?

Do you feel some days you need to scream?
Of course, that's after you pull out all your hair!
There never seems to be any time to rest one's head and just dream!
Who can find one sock, let alone a pair?
Squeeze in a workout to squeeze into some jeans.
Hit the store with the healthifide grocery list,
Cross out ice cream to replace with good ol' beans.
Farewell, Creamy buttermilk ranch as you trade spots with vinaigrette mist!
Find the planner for some daily looks.
Must grab the laptop,
and hit the books;
all before I quickly drop!
Minutes don't tick - tock,
Because hours race.
What time is there to turn abs into rock?
All I want is just to keep up with my life's increasing pace.
I apologize for my whine.
I'll sniffle up my exhausted tears.
Don't worry about me, I'll be fine.
in a couple of years :)

No comments:

Post a Comment